Easy and fool-proof – Is there anything else a pizza dough needs to be?
Today I have a really tasty pizza dough recipe for you! This dough is so easy to make, vegan and if you like to use a whole grain flour, then healthy too.
I hope you agree with me when I say that homemade vegan pizza dough is so much better and much more filling than a store-bought one. If you want to (and I’d highly recommend it to you), add some dried oregano and/or garlic to your dough. This gives it the extra taste which makes the pizza even better.
Do you make yourself a homemade pizza regularly? I have to admit that I’m kind of over store-bought pizzas. Especially now that I know how easy it is to make my own pizza dough at home. I know it takes more effort to make the dough by myself rather than buying it but it tastes so much better and it’s also rewarding to have a homemade meal to enjoy.
If you tried this vegan pizza dough or any other recipe on the blog, please let us know how you liked it and leave a comment or rating below! We also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We love to meet you!
Don’t forget to check out our breakfast and pastries for more deliciousness!
Vegan Pizza Dough
- 250 g wheat flour optional: wholegrain
- 5 g yeast active/dried
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp oregano, dried or fresh optional
- 1 tbsp garlic, dried or fresh optional
- 200 ml water warm
- Take out a bowl and mix together all of the dry ingredients (everything except the water)
- Add warm water and knead the dough with your hands until all of the ingredients are well combined
- Place the dough at a warm place at 25-30 °C (not more than 36 °C) and let it rest until it rises. (I always put a cloth on top of the bowl to cover it)
- When your dough rose, spray some flour on the countertop and roll it out with a rolling pin, about 1 cm thick
- Now put whatever you like on top of your pizza and bake it for about 20-25 min in the oven at 180 °C (it depends on how much you put on your pizza)