Your healthy, delicious and vegan Nutella version!
Jump to Recipe
Let’s be honest, Nutella tastes pretty good but once you look at the ingredients it gets a not soo good aftertaste.
The question is: Is it possible to make a delicious, vegan and easy version of conventional nut creams?
The answer is yes!
I created a super easy recipe for a delicious vegan nut cream which can be used very versatile. By that I mean you can eat it on its own as a dessert, spread it on a slice of bread, put it in your breakfast oatmeal, make some energy balls out of it, etc. The list goes on and on and on.
You can easily freeze some of your
We thought about what we could make with the cream for a bit and came up with three super easy and yummy recipes. We will post the recipes soon here on our blog so stay tuned for that!
Of course, you can cook or bake anything with this delicious cream. Do not hesitate and be creative! We would love to see your creations, just tag us in your pictures or send us a photo of your delights on Instagram or Facebook.
If you tried the vegan nut cream or
Don’t forget to check out our sweet treats for more deliciousness!
Vegan Nut Cream
- 200 g almonds (you can also use ground ones)
- 200 g hazelnuts (you can also use ground ones)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 7 tbsp agave syrup
- 250 ml plant milk (for example soy milk)
- First put all the nuts in a food processor and mix them until finley ground. (Skip this step when you don't have a food processor and use ground nuts)
- Then add all the other ingredients until you have a creamy consistency.
- And that's it!