Your tender and low-fat Cookies
I was not satisfied when thinking about regular chocolate chip cookies, I always need that little extra 🙂 So I decided to make a flourless and vegan version which makes it a really healthy but still a super enjoyable treat.
This flourless choco chip cookie recipe is also really easy to make and you can always bake a little more and put them in the freezer for some other time. W
What makes these cookies a healthy treat?
- First of all, there is no flour of any sort in this recipe, just pure chickpeas. Chickpeas contain lots of protein and fibers and also Vitamin B1 and B6. Another great ingredient: amino acid which is good for your hair and skin.
- Now this is also a low-fat and oil-free recipe too!
- I also reduced the amount of sugar because these chocolate chips are easy to forget and they contain sugar and cocoa butter too!
- Another great way to highlight the taste of these cookies is to add a little salt also in the
formof coarse salt for decoration.
If you tried these flourless chocolate chip cookies or any other recipe on the blog, please let us know how you liked it and leave a comment or rating below! We also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We love to meet you!
Don’t forget to check out our sweet treats for more deliciousness!
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 220 g chickpeas cooked and drained
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 pinches salt
- 50 g chocolate chips semi sweet or with at least 60% cocoa, vegan
- coarse salt for decoration
- Put all of the ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) in a food processor and process until you get a creamy paste. If you don't have a food processor, put the ingredients in a bowl and mush them with a hand blender
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them into the dough
- Form about 12 cookies with a spoon or your hands on a baking tray with baking paper
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven for 10 min. at 180°C