Your Vegan and Gluten-Free Brownies
Like almost every day I was, again craving something super chocolatey but I also wanted to create something different this time. That’s when the idea for these delicious and easy coconut chocolate brownies was born! I bought the coconut flour a couple of days ago at the supermarket because I wanted to bake something with this kind of flour for so long and was really curious how that’ll turn out.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
The recipe for these vegan coconut chocolate brownies is gluten-free because I used coconut flour as the main ingredient and some soy flour to replace the eggs. This recipe is vegan too, there is no dairy product in these delicious bites. You have to
Healthy and so easy
I made this a healthy treat, because why should we eat some heavy and fatty desserts when there are delicious healthy versions? Ever since I started baking healthy treats I found it really difficult to bake anything unhealthy. I simply can’t resist, I always turn it into a healthier version. That’s why you can enjoy more than one piece of these coconut chocolate brownies! I reduced the oil, as coconut flour contains enough fats and also went easy on the sugar. You can add enough sweetness with the chocolate chips on top.
About the coconut flour
Coconut flour is just ground dried coconut, which is gluten-free and low carb too! It is really high in fiber and makes the brownies so filling you won’t feel the urge to eat the whole batch all by yourself 🙂 Also, coconut flour is super high in protein – make these brownies your after
If you tried these coconut chocolate brownies or any other recipe on the blog, please let us know how you liked it and leave a comment or rating below! We also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We love to meet you!
Don’t forget to check out our sweet treats for more deliciousness!
Coconut Chocolate Brownies
- 150 g coconut flour
- 50 g soy flour
- 5 tbsp coconut blossom sugar or raw cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder (opt for a gluten free one)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 60 g cocoa powder sugar free
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 350 ml soy milk
- 200 ml water
- 100 g chocolate chips or baking chocolate vegan
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix together all of the wet ingredients in a separate bowl
- Pour the wet ingretient-mix into the bowl of the dry ingredient-mix
- Stir them together very well
- Pour the batch into greased a square baking dish
- Spread chocolate chips on top. If you use baking chocolate then chop the chocolate first into small chunks and then spread them on top of your batch.
- Bake the brownies in a preheated oven for about 20 min at 180 °C