The right drink for the cold season!
I have a really interesting smoothie recipe for you. One that boosts your immune system and fills up your belly. This smoothie only contains immune-boosting ingredients that can help prevent you from getting a cold.
This immune booster smoothie contains:
- orange juice: concentrated source in Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant. Also a great source of potassium, which regulates blood pressure and protects against heart disease
- rosemary: is a rich source of antioxidants anti-inflammatory compounds and has an amazing flavor
- raspberries: are a great source of fiber and also Vitamin C (also low in calories)
- find more great health benefits on https://www.healthline.com/
Other ingredients you can add
If you don’t like the taste of rosemary, though I really think it makes this smoothie special you can replace it with ginger. This works really good as well because you don’t want to miss out on any of these important ingredients. You can always add more banana if you think the smoothie is not sweet enough. However you like the consistency of the drink, add more water if you prefer it to be more liquid and less water if you like it more creamy.
Drink your smoothies not only during summer but also during the cold months
It is so important to nurture your body during the cold months. I really tend to make more smoothies in the summer-time and forget to eat more vitamins and fruits during winter. But this is why it’s so important to drink more smoothies during the cold months. With this drink, your vitamin booster is just a few sips away.
Immune Booster Smoothie
- 200 ml orange juice fresh
- 1 banana
- 100 g raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp rosemary ground; dried or fresh
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and blend it with a hand mixer. Or put them in a food processor and blend it there.
If you tried this immune-booster smoothie or any other recipe on the blog, please let us know how you liked it and leave a comment or rating below! We also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We love to meet you!
Don’t forget to check out our drinks & smoothies for more deliciousness!