I created this smoothie bowl especially for autumn and winter months, to bring you joy and deliciousness while providing your body with some good vitamins.
You can not only enjoy this bowl as your afternoon or morning snack but also benefit
This smoothie bowl contains fruits that I mostly just eat during fall and winter, probably because they serve the body so much-needed vitamins to prevent us from catching a cold. This includes cinnamon, it does not only taste incredibly good but with its antioxidants serves our immune system and digestion too.
Because apple is one of the prominent fruits in this bowl I thought I’d provide some interesting food facts:
- apples are high in fiber, which serves our digestion
- contain lots of antioxidants and vitamin C which boosts our immune system
- they are low in calories (only 52 calories per 100 g)
- apples are not super rich in minerals but they do contain quite some amount of potassium which benefits your heart health
If you tried this feel-good smoothie bowl or any other recipe on the blog, please let us know how you liked it and leave a comment or rating below! We also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We love to meet you!
Don’t forget to check out our drinks & smoothies for more deliciousness!
Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 30 g rolled oats
- 100 ml orange juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp flaxseeds optional
- 100 ml water
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and blend with a hand blender or put the ingredients in a food processor and blend